Double Delights Rebate up to HK$780 for stock deposit Plus up to $600 extra cash reward*
Limited time offer! As the significant demand on offer of stock deposit, a special limited time offer is designed for you for getting rebate up to HK$780 handling fee of stock deposit plus $600 extra cash reward now. Don't miss the chance to have the huge rewards!
During promotion period, handling fee will be rebated to all customers for every stock deposit valued at the following designated account as long as customers successfully deposit stock from broker/ bank to uSMART Securities Limited. There is not limitation on the number of stock deposited. Please find the details below:
HK Stock: Rebate HKD$500 handling fee for every stock deposit valued HKD$50,000 or above
US Stock: Rebate USD$100 handling fee for every stock deposit valued USD$7,000 or above
The following reward will be given if (1) the net increased accumulated asset reach the specified amount and conduct one transaction during the promotion period; (2) the amount of net increased accumulated asset is kept for 30 days from the end of the event and (3) fulfilled the requirement of having offer 1. Please find the details below:
Net increased accumulated asset (Deposit of cash of stock)
HK$100,000 - HK$179,999
Reward: HK$300 cash coupon
HK$180,000 or above
Reward: HK$600 cash coupon
* Rebate USD$100 handling fee (around HKD$780) and HKD$600 cash will be given after fulfilling specified requirements.
- Date: From 10 August 2020 to 30 November 2020 (Including the starting and the ending day)
- This promotion is only available to Hong Kong customers who are 18 years old or older.
- This offer is applicable to both new and existing customers.
- The amount of stock deposited is calculated based on the closing price of the trading day before the transfer.
- Reward rules:
Reward 1: Rebate on handling fee of stock deposit
Customers need to successfully open a margin account or upgrade to a margin account during the promotion period and provide a successful stock deposit from a single broker/bank to uSMART Securities Limited. The relevant handling fee of stock deposit will be reimbursed if the market value of each deposited Hong Kong stock reach HK$50,000 or more in which relevant handling fee of HK$500 can be rebate according to the actual cost. If the market value of each US stock transfer reaches US$7,000 or more, the relevant transfer fee of US$100 can be rebated as per actual reimbursement. There is no limit to the number of rebates. The more the stock deposit, the more amount rebate is.
Customers need to sends the certification information (including name + the phone number of the application account + proof of the transfer fee) to firstname.lastname@example.org for unified review after stock deposit. Customers can enjoy the offer after verification.
Reward 2: Assets Reward
Complete the first purchase of stocks with a total amount of HK$500 or above during the promotion period; and
As of the end of the event (i.e. November 30, 2020), the net increased accumulated asset during the event period (net amount of cash deposit + net value of stock deposited during the event period) reaches the specified amount and will be retained for 30 days until December 30, 2020 (the stock market value is calculated based on the closing price of the day).
Net increased accumulated asset (deposit of cash or stock)
The Net increased accumulated asset must be retained for 30 days and the total amount of the first purchase of stocks must be HK$500 or above.
HK$300 cash coupon
HK$180,000 or above
HK$600 cash coupon
Net increased accumulated asset during the event = Total amount of cash deposit during the event – total amount of cash withdrawal amount during the event.
Net cumulative net value of stock deposit during the event period = total value of stock deposit during the event period - total value of stock withdraw during the event period.
- If the settlement currency of customer assets (including stocks, funds, cash, etc.) is a currency other than Hong Kong dollars, the exchange rate deducted on the day of uSMART settlement will be converted into Hong Kong dollars.
- This promotion cannot be offered at the same time as other welcome offers of our company.
- All rebate of handling fee of stock deposit will be issued uniformly on January 6 2021.
- The Company reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the above offers, terms and conditions at any time without further notice to the customers. Terms and conditions are subject to the Company’s interpretation.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the relevant offers at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the Company reserves the right of the final decision of the event and is binding on the participants of the event.
- In case of any termination of uSMART account due to suspected fraud, violation of any regulations or inappropriate behavior, the Company reserves the right to take any necessary legal action to recover the rewards that have been deposited or paid to the customer for this promotion plan and any loss arising from the behavior.
- The offer is subject to the above conditions and regulations. Customers who have any enquiries about the above offers are welcome to contact our sales and customer service hotline at +852 3018 4526.
Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer:
The above promotion is governed by the relevant terms and conditions. USMART SECURITIES LIMITED (“USL”) reserves the right to amend or cancel the Offers at any time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the decision of USL is final. Investors should note that investments involve risk, prices of funds and financial products may go up as well as down, and past performance is no guide to future performance of the funds. You should consider carefully if the products or funds you are going to purchase into are suitable for your risk tolerance, financial situation, investment experience and investment objective. Investors should read carefully the Explanatory Memorandum (including the section “Risk Factors”) in the fund before investing. If you are in doubt, you should seek independent professional advice. The information contained in this website does not constitute as any offer, invitation, solicitation, opinion or any guarantee to deal in any securities, fund, financial products or instruments. This webpage is issued by USMART SECURITIES LIMITED and the contents have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.